Our Paris dedicated servers are located in Equinix’s PA5 data center. Besides providing access to 90+ networks, the facility also features a 99.99% uptime SLA, robust security measures, and complies with industry-standard certifications.
ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 50001, SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2, PCI-DSS
- To provide direct access to a diverse mix of transit carriers and ISPs, we’re present in both Equinux PA5 and Telehouse 2.
- Direct connection to Orange S.A., Cogent, Core-Backbone, Arelion, NTT, and Sparkle, providing Tier 1 connectivity across France and the entire EMEA region.
- Single-digit latency connections to Free SAS, Bouygues Telecom, or SFR, further improving the quality of data delivery in France.
- Low-latency access to Orange Belgium, Proximus, or Brutélé/VOO.
- Direct connection to Saudi Telecom and optimized submarine paths to other networks in the Middle East and North Africa.
Routing from Paris
Check the quality of routing towards the most popular
networks in France, Belgium, and the Middle East.
Transit providers & IX points in Paris
Our data center technicians monitor all DataPacket servers 24/7. In the rare event of a hardware failure, the faulty component is replaced under 120 minutes.
- 24/7 monitoring
- 2-hour hardware replacements
- 99.99% uptime SLA
Why choose DataPacket
as your dedicated server provider in Paris
& Zero packet loss
Our network infrastructure, currently operating at 80+ Tbps, was designed so that we can guarantee constantly low latencies, zero packet loss and no saturation – even during peak times.
We provide all of our clients with 24/7 access to technical support over live chat, email and phone. To offer even greater flexibility and cut down on response times, we decided to start providing support over private Slack channels.
Unshared uplink capacity
Each DataPacket server is deployed with either 2 x 1GE, 2 x 10GE or 2 x 40GE unshared uplinks. Coupled with unmetered bandwidth plans, our infrastructure can handle even the most bandwidth-intensive tasks.
& No setup fees
In-stock servers are deployed within 4 hours after payment. Initial OS installation and server setup are free of charge. In the rare event of a hardware failure, the faulty component is replaced under 120 minutes.
Frequently asked questions
Request a 10 Gbps trial server, get a custom offer tailored to your requirements, or simply discuss your use case. We typically respond within 30 minutes.