Frequently asked questions
- In rare cases, we can offer metered plans after consultation with our sales team. Please send an email to email@example.com with information about your use case, we will be happy to discuss the options with you.
- Yes, we can pool the bandwidth plan for servers within the same region. For example Europe, Asia, Northern America and so on.
- The full uplink capacity is available to you as we do not set any limits. This is particularly convenient when your business grows and you need to upgrade your purchased plan - we just switch your plan in the system and that's it, you can use the bandwidth right away.
- Our global network spans 49 data centers and counting. With 23 points of presence in Europe, 19 in Americas, 4 in the Asia-Pacific, and 3 in the Middle East & Africa, we guarantee low-latency data delivery across 6 continents.
- No. To give you the flexibility to scale as you need, we provide our services on a pay-as-you-go basis with no further commitment. If your organization does require a written contract, we’ll happily cooperate.
- At the end of your trial period, our Sales team will contact you about switching to one of our monthly plans. You can also choose to continue with an entirely different server.
- By default, we charge bandwidth based on your actual peak usage to be able to scale our infrastructure in a way that prevents network congestion during peak times. In certain cases, we can also provide 95th percentile-based billing upon request. Please contact our sales team to inquire about this option.
- You can pay with credit card, or via wire transfer. We accept USD, EUR, and GBP. We do not accept crypto currencies.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds the purchased amount, our Sales team will contact you about upgrade options. Please rest assured that we won’t suspend or limit your service.
- Yes, we provide this option. It can be enabled by your account manager upon request. Please note that the unit price per Mbps will be slightly higher than with peak-based plans.
- No. Server installation is free of charge with no additional setup fees. Paid services (e.g. extra IPs or Advanced Shield with support) are always clearly communicated.
- Our list prices don’t include VAT. The Value Added Tax is only charged to EU customers without a valid VAT number. All other customers are VAT-exempt.
- Absolutely. If you wish to test our services in your preferred location, simply request a trial server via our website and we’ll be in touch. To make sure you’ll qualify, please provide your business email and website.