100 Mbps – 40 Gbps
dedicated servers in Sydney, Australia
Pay as you go plans & no commitment.
- Unshared 10–80GE
uplink per server
- Low latencies
& Zero packet loss
- Fine-tuned routing
through local carriers
- Automated DDoS
- 24/7 real-time
Our Sydney dedicated servers are located in Equinix’s SY5 data center. Besides providing access to 155+ networks, the facility also features a >99.99% uptime SLA, robust security measures, and complies with industry-standard certifications.
ISO 27001, ISO 14001:2015, SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2, ASAE 3402 Type 2, PCI DSS
- Direct connection to Telstra.
- Direct connection to Cogent and PCCW.
- Direct connection to Colocation Australia (ColoAU).
- Direct connection to the Equinix Internet Exchange.
Routing from Sydney
Check the quality of routing towards the most
popular networks in Australia and New Zealand.
If you didn’t find the network you were looking for, let us know its ASN or name and we will provide you with the connectivity details.
Transit providers & IX points in Sydney
Our data center technicians monitor all DataPacket servers 24/7. In the rare event of a hardware failure, the faulty component is replaced under 120 minutes.
- 24/7 monitoring
- 2-hour hardware replacements
- 99.99% uptime SLA
Why choose DataPacket
as your dedicated server provider in Sydney
& Zero packet loss
Our network infrastructure, currently operating at 120+ Tbps, was designed so that we can guarantee constantly low latencies, zero packet loss and no saturation – even during peak times.
24/7 tech support
As our client, you’ll get a personal Slack channel with 24/7 access to technical support. You can also contact us via live chat, email or phone - we’re here to help you with any sales or network related questions.
Unshared uplink capacity
Each DataPacket server is deployed with either 1 x 10GE, 2 x 10GE or 2 x 40GE unshared uplinks. Coupled with unmetered bandwidth plans, our infrastructure can handle even the most bandwidth-intensive tasks.
& No setup fees
In-stock servers are deployed the same day, usually within 4 hours, with free initial OS installation and server setup.
Frequently asked questions
- Yes. Shield, our cybersecurity stack, allows you to monitor and mitigate DDoS attacks targeting your servers, as well as toggle between various protection tiers:
Volumetric Shield is always-on for each customer. This solution is efficient against NTP, DNS, Memcached, and other basic amplification attacks.
Full Shield, powered by dedicated anti-DDoS hardware, adds TCP syn interception and employs custom mitigation techniques.
Expert DDoS support, suitable for businesses particularly susceptible to cyberattacks, adds support from our security engineers and custom DDoS setup for your servers.
- Usually, in-stock servers are installed and delivered within 4 hours after receiving your payment. With on-demand configurations, please contact Sales to get the closest possible delivery date.
- The full uplink capacity is available to you as we do not set any limits. This is particularly convenient when your business grows and you need to upgrade your purchased plan - we just switch your plan in the system and that's it, you can use the bandwidth right away.
- Our global network spans 43 data centers and counting. With 21 points of presence in Europe, 15 in Americas, 4 in the Asia-Pacific, and 3 in the Middle East region, we guarantee low-latency data delivery across 6 continents.
- No. To give you the flexibility to scale as you need, we provide our services on a pay-as-you-go basis with no further commitment. If your organization does require a written contract, we’ll happily cooperate.
- Individual pricing is usually possible when ordering a server bundle or when prepaying for 6+ months. If you have something else in mind, submit a ticket with our Sales team – we’re always open to discussion.
Request a 10 Gbps trial server, get a custom offer tailored to your requirements, or simply discuss your use case. We typically respond within 30 minutes.