Our Los Angeles dedicated servers with access to 330+ networks are located in Cyxtera’s LAX1-A data center. The facility features a 100% uptime SLA, robust security measures, and complies with industry-standard certifications.
ISO 27001, PCI DSS 3.2.1, SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2, NIST 800-53 PE, Energy Star Certified
- Direct connection to Comcast, Cogent, Tata, and Arelion.
- Direct connection to Transtelco and Telmex.
- Best for covering the West Coast of the United States.
- Optimised connectivity to mainland China with ChinaNet and China Unicom available through multiple Tier 1 carriers.
- Good connectivity to Australia with access to TPG, Telstra, and Optus via multiple Tier 1 carriers.
Routing from Los Angeles
Check the quality of routing towards the most popular networks
and ISPs in the USA, China, and Australia.
If you didn’t find the network you were looking for, let us know its ASN
or name and we will provide you with the connectivity details.
Transit providers & IX points in Los Angeles
Our data center technicians monitor all DataPacket servers 24/7. In the rare event of a hardware failure, the faulty component is replaced under 120 minutes.
- 24/7 monitoring
- 2-hour hardware replacements
- 99.99% uptime SLA
Why choose DataPacket
as your dedicated server provider in Los Angeles
& zero packet loss
Our network infrastructure, currently operating at 130+ Tbps, was designed so that we can guarantee constantly low latencies, zero packet loss and no saturation – even during peak times.
24/7 tech support
As our client, you’ll get a personal Slack channel with 24/7 access to technical support. You can also contact us via live chat, email or phone - we’re here to help you with any sales or network related questions.
Unshared uplink capacity
Each DataPacket server comes with unshared uplinks ranging from 1×10GE to 2×100GE . Coupled with unmetered bandwidth plans, our infrastructure can handle even the most bandwidth-intensive tasks.
& No setup fees
In-stock servers are deployed the same day, usually within 4 hours, with free initial OS installation and server setup.
Frequently asked questions
- Yes. Shield, our cybersecurity stack, allows you to monitor and mitigate DDoS attacks targeting your servers, as well as toggle between various protection tiers:
Volumetric Shield is always-on for each customer. This solution is efficient against NTP, DNS, Memcached, and other basic amplification attacks.
Full Shield, powered by dedicated anti-DDoS hardware, adds TCP syn interception and employs custom mitigation techniques.
Request a 10 Gbps trial server, get a custom offer tailored to your requirements, or simply discuss your use case. We typically respond within 30 minutes.