Our London dedicated servers are located in Cyxtera’s LHR2 data center. Besides providing access to 160+ networks, the facility also features a 100% uptime SLA, robust security measures, and complies with industry-standard certifications.
ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI DSS
- To provide direct access to a diverse mix of transit carriers and ISPs, we’re present in both Cyxtera LHR2 and the Telehouse campus.
- Direct connection to Cogent, Core-Backbone, Arelion, Orange, Sparkle, PCCW and LGI.
- Direct connection to British Telecom, Sky, Vodafone, TalkTalk, Virgin Media and other major providers in the United Kingdom.
Routing from London
Check the quality of routing towards the most
popular networks in the United Kingdom.
If you didn’t find the network you were looking for, let us know its ASN
or name and we will provide you with the connectivity details.
Transit providers & IX points in London
Our data center technicians monitor all DataPacket servers 24/7. In the rare event of a hardware failure, the faulty component is replaced under 120 minutes.
- 24/7 monitoring
- 2-hour hardware replacements
- 99.99% uptime SLA
Why choose DataPacket
as your dedicated server provider in London
& zero packet loss
Our network infrastructure, currently operating at 130+ Tbps, was designed so that we can guarantee constantly low latencies, zero packet loss and no saturation – even during peak times.
24/7 tech support
As our client, you’ll get a personal Slack channel with 24/7 access to technical support. You can also contact us via live chat, email or phone - we’re here to help you with any sales or network related questions.
Unshared uplink capacity
Each DataPacket server comes with unshared uplinks ranging from 1×10GE to 2×100GE . Coupled with unmetered bandwidth plans, our infrastructure can handle even the most bandwidth-intensive tasks.
& No setup fees
In-stock servers are deployed the same day, usually within 4 hours, with free initial OS installation and server setup.
Frequently asked questions
- Yes. Shield, our cybersecurity stack, allows you to monitor and mitigate DDoS attacks targeting your servers, as well as toggle between various protection tiers:
Volumetric Shield is always-on for each customer. This solution is efficient against NTP, DNS, Memcached, and other basic amplification attacks.
Full Shield, powered by dedicated anti-DDoS hardware, adds TCP syn interception and employs custom mitigation techniques.
Request a 10 Gbps trial server, get a custom offer tailored to your requirements, or simply discuss your use case. We typically respond within 30 minutes.