Our London dedicated servers are located in Cyxtera’s LHR2 data center. Besides providing access to 160+ networks, the facility also features a 100% uptime SLA, robust security measures, and complies with industry-standard certifications.
ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI DSS
- To provide direct access to a diverse mix of transit carriers and ISPs, we’re present in both Cyxtera LHR2 and the Telehouse campus.
- Direct connection to Cogent, Core‑Backbone, Arelion, NTT, Orange, and Sparkle.
- Direct connection to British Telecom, TalkTalk, and other major providers in the United Kingdom.
- Highly optimized connectivity to Virgin Media and Sky Group through multiple Tier 1 carriers.
Routing from London
Check the quality of routing towards the most
popular networks in the United Kingdom.
Transit providers & IX points in London
Our data center technicians monitor all DataPacket servers 24/7. In the rare event of a hardware failure, the faulty component is replaced under 120 minutes.
- 24/7 monitoring
- 2-hour hardware replacements
- 99.99% uptime SLA
Why choose DataPacket
as your dedicated server provider in London
& Zero packet loss
Our network infrastructure, currently operating at 90+ Tbps, was designed so that we can guarantee constantly low latencies, zero packet loss and no saturation – even during peak times.
24/7 tech support
As our client, you’ll get a personal Slack channelwith 24/7 access to technical support. You can also contact us via live chat, email or phone - we’re here to help you with any sales or network related questions.
Unshared uplink capacity
Each DataPacket server is deployed with either 1 x 10GE, 2 x 10GE or 2 x 40GE unshared uplinks. Coupled with unmetered bandwidth plans, our infrastructure can handle even the most bandwidth-intensive tasks.
& No setup fees
In-stock servers are deployed the same day, usually within 4 hours, with free initial OS installation and server setup.
Frequently asked questions
Request a 10 Gbps trial server, custom offer tailored to your requirements, or simply discuss your use case. We typically respond within 30 minutes.