Our Frankfurt dedicated servers are located in Maincubes FRA01 data center. Besides providing a 100% uptime SLA, the facility also maintains robust security measures and complies with industry-standard certifications.
ISO 27001, SOC 1, TÜV Level 2 and 3
- To provide direct access to a diverse mix of transit carriers and ISPs, we’re present in Maincubes FRA01, Equinix FR5, and Interxion FRA7.
- Direct connection to Deutsche Telekom, Core-Backbone, Cogent, Orange, Tata, Arelion, NTT, GTT, Sparkle, Telefonica, Liberty Global, and CenturyLink.
- Single-digit latency access to Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone Germany, Telefonica Germany, 1&1 Versatel, and other major networks in Germany.
- Optimized connectivity to Turkey via Turk Telekom, Turkcell, or Vodafone Turkey.
- Fast data delivery to Italy with low-latency access to TIM or Vodafone Italy.
Routing from Frankfurt
Check the quality of routing towards the most popular
networks in Germany and across the entire EMEA region.
Transit providers & IX points in Frankfurt
Our data center technicians monitor all DataPacket servers 24/7. In the rare event of a hardware failure, the faulty component is replaced under 120 minutes.
- 24/7 monitoring
- 2-hour hardware replacements
- 99.99% uptime SLA
Why choose DataPacket
as your dedicated server provider in Frankfurt
& Zero packet loss
Our network infrastructure, currently operating at 90+ Tbps, was designed so that we can guarantee constantly low latencies, zero packet loss and no saturation – even during peak times.
24/7 tech support
As our client, you’ll get a personal Slack channelwith 24/7 access to technical support. You can also contact us via live chat, email or phone - we’re here to help you with any sales or network related questions.
Unshared uplink capacity
Each DataPacket server is deployed with either 1 x 10GE, 2 x 10GE or 2 x 40GE unshared uplinks. Coupled with unmetered bandwidth plans, our infrastructure can handle even the most bandwidth-intensive tasks.
& No setup fees
In-stock servers are deployed the same day, usually within 4 hours, with free initial OS installation and server setup.
Frequently asked questions
Request a 10 Gbps trial server, custom offer tailored to your requirements, or simply discuss your use case. We typically respond within 30 minutes.