vs M247 servers
Network-focused server infrastructure, low latencies worldwide
and 120+ Tbps of upstream capacity make DataPacket
an attractive alternative to M247 dedicated servers.
|DataPacket||100 Mbps – 40 Gbps|
|Guaranteed bandwidth per server||100 Mbps – 40 Gbps||1–10 Gbps|
|Network capacity||120+ Tbps||N/A|
|Instant server delivery|
|TIER 1 transit providers||10||N/A|
|Free IPMI access|
|Data center locations||43||N/A|
|Custom hardware on demand|
What makes DataPacket
the best M247 alternative
- Fast deployments
& No setup Fees
- 100 Mbps – 40 Gbps
unmetered bandwidth per server
- Low latencies
& Zero packet loss
- Fine-tuned routing
through local carriers
- 24/7 real-time
& Zero packet loss
Our network infrastructure, currently operating at 120+ Tbps, was designed so that we can guarantee constantly low latencies, zero packet loss and no saturation – even during peak times.
24/7 tech support
As our client, you’ll get a personal Slack channel with 24/7 access to technical support. You can also contact us via live chat, email or phone - we’re here to help you with any sales or network related questions.
Unshared uplink capacity
Each DataPacket server is deployed with either 1 x 10GE, 2 x 10GE or 2 x 40GE unshared uplinks. Coupled with unmetered bandwidth plans, our infrastructure can handle even the most bandwidth-intensive tasks.
& No setup fees
In-stock servers are deployed the same day, usually within 4 hours, with free initial OS installation and server setup.
Become a DataPacket client
Being smart about choosing your server provider pays off. Before getting started, feel free to check our Trustpilot and G2 reviews and see what our clients have to say about us.Get started
Send us your last monthly invoice and bandwidth usage graphs and we will provide you with the best price we can. On top of that, we will prolong your monthly order for one week for free to give you time to migrate.
Frequently asked questions
- Yes. Shield, our cybersecurity stack, allows you to monitor and mitigate DDoS attacks targeting your servers, as well as toggle between various protection tiers:
Volumetric Shield is always-on for each customer. This solution is efficient against NTP, DNS, Memcached, and other basic amplification attacks.
Full Shield, powered by dedicated anti-DDoS hardware, adds TCP syn interception and employs custom mitigation techniques.
Expert DDoS support, suitable for businesses particularly susceptible to cyberattacks, adds support from our security engineers and custom DDoS setup for your servers.
- Usually, in-stock servers are installed and delivered within 4 hours after receiving your payment. With on-demand configurations, please contact Sales to get the closest possible delivery date.
- The full uplink capacity is available to you as we do not set any limits. This is particularly convenient when your business grows and you need to upgrade your purchased plan - we just switch your plan in the system and that's it, you can use the bandwidth right away.
- No. To give you the flexibility to scale as you need, we provide our services on a pay-as-you-go basis with no further commitment. If your organization does require a written contract, we’ll happily cooperate.
- Individual pricing is usually possible when ordering a server bundle or when prepaying for 6+ months. If you have something else in mind, submit a ticket with our Sales team – we’re always open to discussion.