Unlimited data transfer, unshared 10-80GE ports,
unmetered DDoS protection and no commitment. .
Detailed specifications are listed on our server hardware page.
IP space for address‑hungry
Besides the bare metal and premium connectivity, we provide on-demand
IP space and BGP to announce your own prefixes.
Additional IP addresses
Each additional address is available for 7 USD / month or 100 USD one‑time. Dedicated IPv4 subnets are assigned on request, with custom pricing options. IPv6 blocks of /64 are provided free of charge.
- Virtually unlimited IPv4 space
- Easy IP migration within each location
- Free IPv6 allocation
Bring your IP space to DataPacket
Using your own IP addresses with DataPacket servers is possible via BGP. The setup costs 100 USD per announcement and requires three simple steps:
- Let us know your ASN along with a list of IP prefixes.
- Provide a Letter of Authorization (LOA).
- Wait 24 hours until we establish a BGP session.
Once these steps are completed, we’ll start to announce your prefixes.
Frequently asked questions
- Absolutely. Each DataPacket server is deployed with either 1 x 10GE, 2 x 10GE, or 2 x 40GE unshared uplink dedicated exclusively to you.
- A bandwidth plan represents the amount of purchased bandwidth. Uplink capacity represents your server’s physical bandwidth limit.
- By default, we charge bandwidth based on your actual peak usage to be able to scale our infrastructure in a way that prevents network congestion during peak times. In certain cases, we can also provide 95th percentile-based billing upon request. Please contact our sales team to inquire about this option.
- To change your bandwidth plan, submit a ticket with our Sales team. An upgrade can be done anytime. Downgrading is possible from your next billing period onwards.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds the purchased amount, our Sales team will contact you about upgrade options. Please rest assured that we won’t suspend or limit your service.
- Yes, we provide this option. It can be enabled by your account manager upon request. Please note that the unit price per Mbps will be slightly higher than with peak-based plans.